Perfect for removing most minor, and/or even some major dents, without repainting the vehicle and damaging the factory finish. No need to wait for the car dent repair in the repair shop, most of the dent removal can be finished in seconds. Efficient and safe to pop out dents, repair door ding and hail damages on the metal surface, such as auto, motorcycle, refrigerator, washing machine and so much more.
1. Aluminum bod
2. Stainless Steel Adjustment kno
3. Stainless Steel Nuts / Bolts / Pivot pin / E-clips Fixin
4. A screw on the top of the lifter tooth is used to adjust the middle height of the lifter tooth
5. With sanding oxidation process, smooth texture feel and outstanding looks, the product is very strong and durable
6. On the bottom of the tooth lifter is silicone, not ordinary rubber, which is very soft and not harmful for oil painting and can be torn down.
1) Use adjustable lifting-mode movable tripod puller and adjust it against size of the dent.
2) During operation , you need to adjust your force gradually until the position where the dent is located is pulled to the flat and recovered entirely.
3) The Dent Lifter squeeze trigger will allow you to control and massage door dings and hail damage until the desired results are achieved.
4) New material and new design, stronger material.
5) It is effective for the vehicle’s paint has not been broken or cracked.
How to use PDR paintless dent repair kits?
1. Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth (you can use the yellow line board to confirm the dent)
2. Mount the glue stick into the glue gun, pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes
3. Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dent requires a large drawing gasket.
4. Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue
5. Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres (Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter)
6. Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent
7. Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen
8. Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.
✔️ 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
✔️ Tracking Number for Every Order
✔️ Safe Payment Via Paypal
✔️ Real People on Our Internet Helpdesks
✔️ Best Price Guarantee
NOT AVAILABLE IN LOCAL STORES!